Create a New SmartHub Account
How to Create a New Account
With SmartHub Web, you can pay your bills, manage the bank and card information for stored payment methods, view your usage, report problems with your service, contact REC, and more.
Getting started is easy. If you don’t already have online access to your account, you can quickly sign up for it.
Register for an Account
1. From the SmartHub login page, click on the New User?
2. Enter you Account Number
3. Enter the last name or business name associated with that account
4. Enter a valid email address. This will become your username.
5. Click the Submit button.
6. Enter the security information required by REC.
*Note: Security information may vary. You can be asked for a variety of verification information. Examples include: Last Bill Amount, Last 4 Digits of your Social Security Number, Birthday (Month and Day), Security Question and Answer or Billing Zip Code
7. Type the characters displayed in the security picture.
8. Click the Submit Button.
A Registration Complete alert appears. SmartHub also sends a temporary password to the email address just provided.
9. Click OK
10. Check your email and get the temporary password.
11. From the SmartHub login screen, enter your email address as your username and the new temporary password.
12. Click the Login Button
Your account is created and you are free to access SmartHub and all its features.
Install SmartHub to your iOS
Install SmartHub to your Android